Monday, May 18, 2009

Jesus Saves!

"Jesus Saves! Passes To Noah... He Shoots, He Scores!"

Ha! I bet I had you going with the title of this blog. It's post hockey season here in Chicago. Something that does not happen very often. Blackhawks are in round 3 with 8 wins away from lifting the Stanley Cup. Although after yesterdays performance, the only thing the Hawks maybe lifting is the box with their locker crap in it.

Who ever they mystery commenter from my last post is, I would be more then happy to take that bet. (Spaz..is that you?) There are no losers when it comes to drinking beer and eating wings. The loser has to pay for the other dinner. Oh, can we go on .25 cent wing night. It will save me a few bucks.

Thanks to Bandit Brother Matt who passed me along the t-shirt joke. You can buy the shirt here.