Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Death to the Blog

He has been waiting patiently

Another day, another blog dies. It's official. I am calling it quits in the blogging world. With different prioritizes in my life, getting on the motorcycle has become a challenge lately. That does not mean I am selling the bike. It just means I am moving on to the next chapter....off the blog for now.

This blog was suppose to be my journal for rides and archiving my pictures. It is kind of hard to write when I am not getting out on the road. A friend of mine recently bought a bike. He wants to get out for a ride. My calendar is so full, I can't get out until the weekend after the 4th of July. Almost a month from now.

So instead of dragging this blog from week to week, I am handing in the keys. When I do get out on rides, I will still be taking pictures and sharing. You can still contact and view my rides at the following places. Thanks for reading.

Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/gillette1)

Picasa (my online web album)

Sport-Touring.net (aka Razors on the forum. I mostly post up in Region 4)

razorsparty@yahoo.com (my email address)