Friday, May 22, 2009

Weekend Event: Triumph Demo Days

Sign Up and Ride!

I have to be honest. As much as I have wanted to, I have never been to any demo day before. Many places don't let you test ride the motorcycle before purchase. I have always hated that. Here is your opportunity to get on a new Triumph and go for a ride.

Starting today and running through Sunday, Motor Cycle Center in Villa Park Illinois, will host the Triumph Truck with full of toys for you to try. Ride Rides begin at 9:30 and end at 4:30 Friday and Saturday. Sunday we will end 2:30ish.

The key thing is to get there early to sign up for the bike you want to test. You will need all your riding gear including a helmet. If you want to test a bike, you have to play by their rules.

If anyone goes, take some pictures and I will post them up. Have fun this weekend!