Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The New Camaro.. on the Tail of the Dragon

and it's from Illinois! (stolen from killboy.com)

On a weekly basis, I am still checking out killboy.com for recent pictures taken from the Tail of the Dragon. The infamous highway 129 on the Tennessee and North Carolina border. Bandit Brother Matt and I went last year and had a blast. We both agreed we need to go back...soon.

Some of you close to me know that I am a sucker for the old school Camaro's and the late 70's Trans Am's. I even had a 79 TA in high school. Imagine that, an Italian teenager driving a TA with his gold chain around his neck. That was me.

Anyway, I was very excited to hear that the camaro was coming back. I still have not seen one up close but I was very excited to see that the killboy crew snapped this image. This is a great pic. Almost like taken out of a magazine for the failing GM company. Now I just need to test drive one.