Sunday, February 15, 2009

2009 Bike Show in the Books

A Big Thumbs up to the Ducati

Another year, another bike show. Last weekend, I attended my third annual International Bike show. Even though I don't know the final numbers, the attendance was pretty strong during this time of a recession. A few of the small dealers, like Ural, was not present but it was still a pretty good show.

Even though I am not in the market for a new bike, I was looking for a few accessories. I came home with some summer gloves, and a fleece neck warmer for the colder days. I also bought a subscription to Road Runner Magazine. They are focused more on touring where other bikes is just about the bike and the specs.

Nothing really exciting to report. Here are a few pics....

Showing some attitude on the 1198

The O.C.C. Craftsman Bike

A Cafe Racer would be a good project bike for me


Some random girls who wanted my attention

This is the couple that own Killboy.com They take pictures of various riders at the Deals Gap aka Tail of the Dragon





Here are the rest of the pictures from the show....